- You see, we have to have lots of hair color and lots of beads and lots of costume changes, because, if I don't, Drag Queens all over America will be calling each other going "Oh my God, I saw the Cher show: no costume changes, no beads... do you think she's lost the will to live?"
- And no, I haven't!
[while old guy cheers and waves at Cher]
- You're kind of an old guy to be waving at me, aren't you?...
- I like old guys. Yes, get down on your bad self! I like to see that... Funky old guys...
- No, it's cool! When my hair is really white I wanna be rocking too... that should be about fifteen minutes from now.
- But my mother looks great, my grandmother looks great, so... it's in the genes.
- Thank you! Yes. Take that, you BITCHES!
- Haha! I have been doing this for forty freakin' years, ok?!
- I would have done... you know what? I have one thing: do everything you can do NOW. Ok? I wish I'd been a bad ass girl, and I was pretty bad too, but I wish I was worse. You know, I should have done all those things... I... I went "Should I do this? Should I do this?". The hell with it. DO IT!
- You could always look back and go "Shit! I shouldn't have done that!".
- That's my one advice to you young kids: just do it!
CHER @ Farewell Tour, Miami, 2003